December 12, 2012

Kcymaerxthaere event with fellow illustrator.

Diela Maharani's Gnacien.

My Gnacien

Gogoporen's Gnacien


Lala's Gnacien

Hakim's and Thunderpanda's Gnacien

with Eames

bright smile of Diela

me with my Gnacien

pawang Gnacien, LOL!


Kcymaerxthaere is an experimental project about the discovery of parallel world from the famous Eames Demetrios.
last Tuesday, Eames came to Jakarta and held an event in Gandaria City invited my fellow illustrators and experimenting with his parallel world characters. it was fun, really, remembering it was the first time I met some of them (hi Gogoporen, hi Thunderpanda :))

Our assignment was interpreting the Gnacien, a deer-like-creature with 7 legs. the even legs are nutritious but the others are poisonous.

if you want to know about this Kcymaerxthaere (weird and difficult name I know) you can google it or watch the youtube documenter, and let it hypnotize you :)


*some of the photos taken by Mrs. Bibi, on of my lovely client in the office :)*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...